Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Lucid Wingfang

Lucid Wingfang 06 Dec 2010 01:38 #289

Name: Lucid Wingfang

Race and Clan: Wildwood Elezen

Main Class(es): Pugilist, Fisher, Miner, Goldsmith (keeping them all around the same level)

Time Zone: GMT

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: FFXI, WOW, Ultima Online, FFXIV, Aion, WarHammer,

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Bogo, 75 BLM, 65 RDM, 60 WHM, 60 COR on Remora.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Indeed i am.

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
I just actually stated playing ff14 this weekend and I love it. The only real issue I am currently having is dealing with the social situation not to much player interaction from what I have noticed so far. Looking for all aspects of the game but in the end just want to help people out and enjoy ff14 with other fans.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Lucid Wingfang 06 Dec 2010 02:00 #290

Hi, Lucid, and welcome to FFXIV!

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde for a pearl so that we may get to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Lucid Wingfang 06 Dec 2010 15:31 #294

Welcome Lucid!

Track me down later tonight after the maitenance and I can put together some armor for you. I'm thinking either a Hempen Acton or a Sheepskin Harness.
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds
Go to top