Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Phil Anselmo

Phil Anselmo 14 Jul 2015 17:14 #4590

Name: Phil Anselmo

Race and Clan: I'm a brand new lala

Main Class(es): I want to be a dragoon, I guess? I want to do it all, honestly.

Time Zone: Central time (US)

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: Tiri Thon suggested I might find what I'm looking for here

Please list your MMO history: First started playing Asheron's Call in late 2000, tried almost every one since then. Beta tested ffxi and casually played when it first came out, but it was not a casual friendly game.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: No idea, I think i was a cat

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? I mean sure, the 'about us' section is what finalized my decision to play here on Balmung.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? What I just said, really! I'm looking for mature respectful players, but still with a sense of humor. I want to sink a lot of time into FFXIV, but my past adventures have failed because I never played with friends. I guess I finally realized I can make new friends.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Phil Anselmo 14 Jul 2015 17:34 #4591

Hi Phil I will look for you in game.

Phil Anselmo 15 Jul 2015 07:43 #4592

Welcome to Kindred, Phil!

Phil Anselmo 16 Jul 2015 14:51 #4593

Welcome Phil!
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Go to top