Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Rizo Noire

Rizo Noire 31 Oct 2013 13:49 #2468

Name: Rizo Noire

Race and Clan: Roegadyn Hellsguard

Main Class(es): WHM 50 / PLD 46 / DRG 41

Time Zone: Los Angeles/CA PST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: World of Warcraft, Everquest 1, EverQuest II, Rift, Warhammer, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, FFXI, FFXIV 1.0, FFXIV ARR
If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Ikea, White Mage, Bismark Server

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Definitely

Why do you wish to join Kindred?
Pretty much what my wife (Shinai) said. We are looking for an organized group of friendly members that we can help out and group with. We aren't hardcore raiders, and we don't like drama. We do play quite often and we are very reliable. We want to be a part of a family again, and think that Kindred sounds like a great group of people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rizo Noire 31 Oct 2013 20:51 #2470

Hello, Rizo!

If you and Shinai are looking for a family to belong to, I think you've come to the right place because that's how I see our group. You both sound like a great fit! :)

I haven't had a chance to log in today due to it being Halloween, but my husband, Eluri, is on and I've asked him to talk to you and see about bringing you aboard!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Rizo Noire 01 Nov 2013 09:34 #2472

Thank you for allowing us to become a part of Kindred. We received your invites last night and hope we are able to help out any way we can :lol:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Go to top