Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Andaeron Demarjilis

Andaeron Demarjilis 22 Nov 2010 22:05 #146

Name: Andaeron Demarjilis

Race and Clan: Wildwood Elezen

Main Class(es): Archer, Crafting/Gathering

Time Zone: EST

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None

Please list your MMO history: Neocron, iRO, FFXI, WoW, LotRO, and verious others for brief periods.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Profion, PLD 70, most others 10-36, formerly of Unicorn, moved to Alexander for the last year of play.

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Sure.

Why do you wish to join Kindred? I'm looking for a group of players that are friendly and social, but do not have some sort of "attendance requirement." I can only play at odd times, often for short periods, and I'm looking for a mature group that understands commitment to life outside Eorzea while having fun in game as well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Andaeron Demarjilis 22 Nov 2010 22:15 #147

Hello, Andaeron!

Kindred may be just what you're looking for. Real life comes first, and family/friends should be a priority.

Please contact me (Rowyne Moonsong) or Eluri Olde in game for a pearl.
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Andaeron Demarjilis 24 Nov 2010 16:41 #163

So of course, as I said, I haven't been on much, but I did try to contact you in game the other day, but it seems you weren't on. I'm not sure when I will play next, but I'll just keep trying. Thanks for the invite, though. Looking forward to it.

Re: Andaeron Demarjilis 25 Nov 2010 08:48 #168

No worries, Andaeron. I've been trying to stay on the lookout for you, too.

We'll cross paths. =)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds
Go to top