Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you are interested in joining Kindred, we invite you to tell us a bit about yourself by following the format laid out in the Application Process.

TOPIC: Kallista Isha

Kallista Isha 22 Jun 2011 23:48 #1044

Name: Kallista Isha is the name of my toon- MY name is Allison- Nice to meet you!

Race and Clan: I am a Mithr err Miqo'te!

Main Class(es): Conjurer is at 30 , Archer at 15 ish along with PUG and THM. Goin to level up everything eventually.

Time Zone: I live in the Los Angeles area of California, U.S.A.! ^_~

Please list any Kindred member(s) that you know: None that I know of.. had a good LS when the game launched but it fell apart and I left to await changes.

Please list your MMO history: Have been playing games my whole life- First MMO would have to be Diablo 2- if that counts! Also played FFXI for a year or so- 75 Hume SMN - represent! WoW of course, played for about 4-5 years now- on and off these last 2. Lost interest, miss the community from FFXI...contemplated going back, waiting to see if FFXIV can be ressurected. I have waited so long for another game like FFXI... made some really good friends and had some great times with it.

If you played FFXI, please list your character name, job(s) and server: Character name was Dalamar on the Remora server. bounced between 74 and 75 ( damn de-leveling! ) also had all sub jobs to 40ish. BRD/WHM/BLM/RDM

Are you willing to regularly access the Kindred website for news and information? Sure why not?

Why do you wish to join Kindred? To have a good group of people to start adventuring in Hydaelyn with! :P :kiss: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Kallista Isha 23 Jun 2011 00:00 #1045

Hey, Kallista!

Please track down me (Rowyne Moonsong), Eluri Olde or Darksage Prime for a pearl. We look forward to getting to know you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master
  • Formerly Rowyne Moonsong

Re: Kallista Isha 23 Jun 2011 00:50 #1046

Oh another american...why dont more people from my timezone join!!....oh well...I know I roll 1 in d&d all the time so no surprise:)

Re: Kallista Isha 23 Jun 2011 03:04 #1047

Now I'm curious, Saelinne, where do you live?

Oh, and the dice Gods hate me too. ;)
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master

Re: Kallista Isha 23 Jun 2011 03:13 #1048

Ok I will be online tonight- I have been getting on looking for you but keeps saying your not online >.<

You char. name is spelled Rowyne Moonsong yes?

I have added you as a friend!

Re: Kallista Isha 23 Jun 2011 12:28 #1051

I am happy to hear someone else have the hate of the DnD gods too:P

And....oh lets give a straightforward answer...and see if you know where that is without a map:)
So I am from Bulgaria:)
....almost the land of vampires!...or not....one vampire.....guess New Orleans(sp?) is more the 'land of vampires'....especially if you read Ann Rice....stop talking:D

Re: Kallista Isha 26 Jun 2011 20:16 #1060

Bulgaria! Cool!!! :D

I don't really know exactly where it is, other than in Europe and somewhere near Romania, so, yes, it does conjure up images of vampires. Awesome!

And, yes, Kallista, that is my character name. Still on the lookout for you!
  • Rowyne Olde
  • Free Company Master

Re: Kallista Isha 27 Jun 2011 08:30 #1063

Selyne wrote:
Cool!!! :D

....you arent going to say there is secret organization that can help me find Imoen for the small sum of 'only' 20k gold are you?:)
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds
Go to top